Re: [[TenTec] Ten-Tec Dayton New Product Announcement]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [[TenTec] Ten-Tec Dayton New Product Announcement]
From: Michael Goins <mgoins@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:59:42 -0500
I, for one, want to thank you for NOT having a $11,000 transceiver. I'd
venture a guess that 99% plus of us would spend the $11K (if we had it) on the
ENTIRE station, towers, antennas and all, not on some super bells and whistles
rig.

Personally, as a college prof, I don't have that kind of money for my hobby. I
operate a relly fun little Argosy II and hope for an Orion someday. NO way I
would ever spend that much for a transceiver. As my students would say (I
teach English), "Ain't no way."

72,
mike
K5WMG
HQRP MosQRPitos, FISTS #10403, QRP-L #2130, QRP-ARCI #3922 (former managing
editor, QRP Quarterly), TDXS #69, SOC #54, Flying Pigs #447, ARS #810, Alaska
QRP #514, Iowa QRP #163, QCWA #30857, RSGB #19119, originally licensed as
WB5YJX -One watt, all the time - SSB, CW, PSK, fixed or mobile