Re: [TenTec] Sherwood Presentation

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sherwood Presentation
From: tongaloa <tongaloa@alltel.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:09:21 -0400
Bill Tippett wrote:

Sherwood Engineering's Dayton presentation is here:

http://www.sherweng.com/presentation.html

Wonder why he did not include Drake TR-7/R-7
In stock config, they are both right up there in the top 10.
His older RX comparison shows dynamic range of 75db at 2kHz for stock
with 145db blocking. DR appears to be filter limited in both these RX.
Once I get the A/D converter(sound card) tuned up I'll make some measurements.
Sound card(4 ch, 24bit, 96kHz) should be good for 108+ db DR after some small mods.

-Bob
ah7i