[TenTec] Any known issues with the Omni V logic board?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Any known issues with the Omni V logic board?
From: SS409SS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 19:38:25 -0400

  Hi Rich here,

  I have a problem with an Omni V, I am trying to rectify this myself if I can.
I am wondering if anyone had run into this before.

  The rx and tx are dead. (The notch,pbt etc will work when changed on the
front panel.)

  The tuning knob doesnt change freq.

  The band change buttons do work and the up down freq buttons work as well.
The display will only change with these buttons.

  No leds work on the right side of the radio (filter selection leds and mode
select leds)the radio will mimic back the keypad depressions.

  So far I've determined that the cpu is working, The 5 volt regulator is good.
L1 is a little dark (no replacement is listed in the schematics or parts list
though.)

   I figured maybe someone had something similar happen and may know
something.. Tnx for any help, Richy N2ZD