Re: [TenTec] Re: [Ten-Tec] Omni VI birdie kit

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: [Ten-Tec] Omni VI birdie kit
From: Arthur Bernstein <n2ka@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 00:52:28 -0400
I noticed the same thing when using Netscape 7.1, works fine with Internet Explorer 6.xxx.
Sounds good to me. Also the roofing filter sounds good too. I have an OMNI VI/Ver.3 that works just fine now, hope I don't screw up a good thing!!!
GL,
Art, N2KA

Michael Pfeuffer wrote:

The page comes up OK for me using Internet Explorer. The menus are broken under Mozilla, though. What browser are you using?

--Mike, WQ5C