Re: [TenTec] Orion upgrade what am I doing wrong?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion upgrade what am I doing wrong?
From: "Ken & Linda Burrough" <w8keb@1st.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 08:03:29 -0400
Good Morning Steve

I am using W98SE with my Orion.  It sounds like you may not have the right
Com Port assigned.  This is the only time I get your error message.  Check
the Settings Tab in the Ten Tec Install program for the Com Port assignment.

Try this if you have not already, delete everything on your computer for the
Orion Update.  This includes the TTOrion folder.  Turn off the Orion and now
down load V1.370 to the computer only.  Open the update and check the
settings box for Com Port assignment.  In the program there is one page
telling how to update the Orion.  I am on my second computer and don't have
the files here so I can't tell you the real name of this page.  Check the
TTOrion folder for this page.  I have also in the past turned the error
check box off before updating the Orion.

Ken/w8keb