Re: [TenTec] new TenTec software 3.170

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new TenTec software 3.170
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 04:40:17 -0400
Joe...

I am very critical user of full QSK in CW. With v1.37 just installed, the
full QSK on my Orion seems to be pretty much flawless. I do some high speed
stuff and just today checked it out at 70 wpm. The keying is OK if I
readjust the weight on my PC generated CW, and the full QSK works excellent.
To run the Orion with an external keyer, or with the internal keyer at
speeds over 40 wpm, you must drop the rise time below 5ms.

Tom - W4BQF