Re: [TenTec] 1.370 software

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 1.370 software
From: ac5e@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 21:43:28 +0000
Well, everybody to their own taste as the good man said as kissed the pig, but
1.370 works FB for me.

The NR is MUCH improved, the AN likewise, the sweep seems better for chasing
the weak ones, and there's been no need to do great amount of either shack or
habit changing with the new firmware. Of course, there's a couple of those
inevitable  "I wonder why they did it that way" items, and a couple of outright
glitches that don't affect me but probably would someone else.

Bottom line, keep 1.369 on file and try 1.370. Do a master reset, and if you
like the results keep the new version. If you don't,  go back to the old
version and wait on 1.371.  At least you have the option.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E