Re: [TenTec] QSK speed versus firmwave version

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] QSK speed versus firmwave version
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 11:49:08 -0400
Interesting Barry!

I have no clue why my Orion with  v1.37 seems to be working quite well, but
it is. I'm in the WPX contest now and running between 26 and 32 wpm and can
clearly hear anything on the frequency. Right now on 15m that band is not
open to Europe, but I can hear a lot of Eu sigs at very low levels while I'm
transmitting. Also I've been running split VFO's since yesterday and it's
working without a hitch.

And when I'm running at 60 wpm with W9FCX, who is a full QSK fanatic, he can
break me at any time and I have no problem hearing him. I love it!!

Tom - W4BQF