Re: [TenTec] Century 21 Digital Transceiver..problems

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 21 Digital Transceiver..problems
From: "Tony Martin W4FOA" <w4foa@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 08:19:43 -0400
Hi Pal,
Good morning...rainy morning here and gettin ready for church.

Well today or tomorrow I am packing the K2 up and sending it to AZ for
repair.  Will take about a month (transit to/from, 2 week backlog, etc.).
It just seemed like the smart thing to do.

Glad you have decided what you are going to do with the K2/Argo situation.
I believe that is what I would do and then build the 100 watt amp in a
completely separate box, matching the K2, and have it so you still have the
K2 as a complete QRP rig and if you want power you can plug the amp in.  I
don't like the idea of making the K2 a 100 watt rig.

Never saw the Argo V, but I am sure someone will grab it.  If I had my
insurance settled up and had decided what I am going to do and had a few
extra bucks I would have been interested in buying it to play with it as you
have but for now guess I'll just have to pass, hi.

You and Celia take care...hope you have a good day...BIG HUGS from Nan and
me to you both.

Tony