Re: [TenTec] Cool Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Cool Orion
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 22:19:50 -0400
Hi Jack,

That's good to hear. My Orion is completely open on all sides, I use the TT
heatsink fan, and I very seldom run more than 30 to 40 watts into my Titan
3. I think this is a heat build-up issue internal to the Orion, without
respect to how much RF power you running. Mine certainly is not bad, just
noticeable.

Tom - W4BQF