Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ memory LED question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+ memory LED question
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 01:22:35 -0400
Congrats on the 'new' Omni 6+, I'll bet your gonna like it!!

Before going too far, remove the top cover and reseat the connectors on the
back of the readout board. Sometimes they get 'dirty', sometimes they come
loose during shipment, etc. Good thing to take both covers off and just
inspect the connectors for seating and the IC's to be sure they are secure
in the sockets. Strange things can happen in those brown trucks!

If that doesn't help, give TT a call...their service is excellent!

Tom - W4BQF