Re: [TenTec] Lets talk furniture

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Lets talk furniture
From: <nz7c@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:10:25 -0400
Jeff -
It may be at a lesser quality or appearence level then you are looking for, but
Home Depot has a whole line of shelf components etc that I have used for my
shack. They are your basic composite board covered with a white laminate - very
cheap and flexible. I just set them up on a narrow office folding table (about
2' by 6'). Just a thought. A picture of my shack should show up on QRZ in a day
or so - I just loaded it this morning.
73/Tim NZ7C