[TenTec] FS: Corsair I // WTB: Omni V

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair I // WTB: Omni V
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:22:41 -0400
Corsair I, has the 8 pole first IF filter, no other optional filters. Front
panel is very good, the case has some scratches, not real bad, but they are
noticeable. Works good, 85-100 watts out depending on the band. Original
manual, no mic, no power cord, may have a spare plug that I could throw in.
$285 shipped and insured in the lower 48....

Looking for an Excellent condition Omni V (preferably V.9) If you have one
for sale please send details such as physical and electrical condition,
options, and price shipped to zip 45324....

 Will not be back on email until tomorrow afternoon..

Thanks
Tim
NZ8J