[TenTec] FS/FT: Omni-C station

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS/FT: Omni-C station
From: "Jerry Kitterman" <kitt5@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 0:21:0 -0400

  Hello,

   I have a very nice Omni-C station that comes with the 243 remote vfo
that does not have any sag in the dial cord and a deluxe 255 power
supply/speaker. All excellent. I have the original manuals for all and
boxes. It has the 1.8 crystal ssb filter and of course comes with the built
in audio filters. I will take $450 plus shipping or may take a trade on ??
Let me know what you have. Pictures on request.  Thanks

 73
 Jerry...W9CTB

--- Jerry Kitterman
--- kitt5@earthlink.net