[TenTec] Orion Operation and Functionality

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Operation and Functionality
From: N0KHQ@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 11:17:32 EDT
Hello All,

After 10 days of ownership:

Except for the Monitor Level (needs to be increased at least 30% to 50%) and
the erratic behavior of the Power Meter (needs to be smoothed out) when in
transmit, I cant find anything that I don't like.

The Sweep function is working very well.

I'm not a CW person so I cant comment on the performance and functionality of
the rig.

Other than the above, I would say TT has pretty much finished the product.

Any comments? Lets hear them now.

Later

73
John / N0KHQ / St. Louis

Always on 18.130

Antennas:

You can build 'em better than you can buy 'em
Please visit the sites below:
http://www.hamuniverse.com/17mcoaxmox.html
http://www.cebik.com/n0khq.html
http://www.ssb-audio.com/forum/