Re: [TenTec] Orion Finished?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Finished?
From: K4IA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:20:08 EDT
RF is like a wee-sahl lurking in the shadows -- hidden and unexpected --
waiting for a chance to pounce and cause havoc in the henhouse we call our
shack.  Sometimes it is neither known nor seen.  Other times, it jumps  out and
retreats before we chance to recognize its furtive passing.  Who  knows what
evil
the weasel might inflict on one line of computer code in 9000  or what
circumstances might combine to offer the opportunity for  mischief?

No matter what the circumstances, the problem is the weasel and the weasel
is the enemy.  Catch the weasel and the problem will go away.

k4ia
Craig  "Buck"
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA