RE: [TenTec] ALC Indicator

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] ALC Indicator
From: "Harry van Enckevort" <Harry.van.Enckevort@tiscali.nl>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:33:16 +0100
Hello,
That is really interesting: have been using mi 963PS wid mi Orion fer
almost a year es always thought (experienced) the fan is very noisy. May
be a topic to discuss with Scott in Germany next weekend.
Anyone else wants to input some comment on this? - wud be appreciated
Tks
73
Harry - PA3ARM
PA3ARM@arrl.net

Ben , K8DIT wrote :
>>I use a 963 and have had for over a year. I use it with my Jupiter and
Omni
VI+. I ragchew on SSB and CW, and have never heard the fan come on, much
less think its noisy. I know its working cuz Ive seen it on, but its
super
quiet. So there's another reason to suspect your 963 has a faulty
something
or other. Hows that for technical
savvy?<<