[TenTec] Orion -- and screaming

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion -- and screaming
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:23:32 -0500
It's just amazing.  I can see droplets of saliva on the INSIDE of my
screen :-)

Goodness guys.  The last time I bought something I thought was a
piece of crap, I got rid of it -- I didn't keep beating myself with it and
letting loose with a continuous stream of vituperatives about how
bad it was.

Many of us also have pretty long resumes, and have owned a lot of
radios.  No one that I can see is calling anyone else a dummy, so
I'm not sure what any of that accomplishes.

If one reports  problem with a new firmware release and no one else
(or very few) have the problem, the logical conclusion is that there is
some other variable at work.  So a bunch of folks make good faith
suggestions about what might play into the situation, and instead of
a thank you or even two seconds worth of consideration they get
beaned for being too stupid to know what the REAL problem is ..

We're our own worse enemies around here.

Grant/NQ5T