Re: [TenTec] Strange Display On OMNI V ???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Strange Display On OMNI V ???
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 05:57:54 -0400
Hi Dan,

This sometimes does happen on the Omni 5 and 6. First thing to try is
removing the top cover and try to re-seat the connectors on the display
board. If you don't have room to remove a connector and then replace it,
just pull it out as far as you can, and then push it back in. Maybe do that
a couple of times to let the connector wipe itself clean.

Since you say other parameters are stable, that probably should be your
first try. I think the display itself very seldom goes bad.

Good luck,

Tom  - W4BQF