[TenTec] Re Heil ProSet adapter with Orion -- hum

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Re Heil ProSet adapter with Orion -- hum
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:50:18 +0000
I find it interesting that now, you are all discussing balanced audio lines in a positive light, Bob has described them without naming them as such and says they are the only ones he uses, and you have even gone as far as to claim the Orion takes a balanced input. Yet, when I mentioned last month that the new Yaesu rig takes a balanced feed with a XLR jack on the front panel, you all lined up to poo poo that. Oh, we aren't BIASED now are we?

Rob/K5UJ