[TenTec] Reflector Problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Reflector Problem
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 09:10:33 -0400
For the past several days, I have been receiving this below message, which
probably kicked in the 'unsubscribed' email I received from this reflector.
Anyone know how to stop this?

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the section
labeled: "----- Transcript of Session Follows -----".

The line beginning with "<<<" describes the specific reason your e-mail could
not be delivered.  The next line contains a second error message which is a
general translation for other e-mail servers.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

I have no clue what the AOL Postmaster has to do with this reflector!

Tom - W4BQF