Re: [TenTec] 580 help

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 580 help
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 22:56:31 -0500
I'll have to tell you the story of a Delta 580 I purchased from John,
KK5VH a couple of years ago.  It had quite an adventure going from here
to my nephew who never used it, and then it wound around through a very
treacherous path to a friend of mine in Canada.  A very strange set of
circumstances, and it was not in good shape when it got to Canada.  But
it's on the air again from there and still working fine.  At least, the
last time he had it on the air it was.

Sorry I can't help you with it.  I had an very good exchange with TT on
the used 526 ('6n2') that I bought at HamCom, adn it had a problem that
I'm working on......

        73,  Duane