Re: [TenTec] Elmer Question - Cond't

To: <WA4HHG@r390a.com>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Elmer Question - Cond't
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 18:37:09 -0400
Chuck....

I would urge you to visit the W8JI web site. Tom is a 'real' 160 meter man
and very technically astute. If Tom says something works, you can bank on
it. He has nothing good to say about Yaesu equipment; he has tested the Icom
IC-7800 against the Orion and you should read his comments. Tom  is not a
Ten Tec 'fanatic', like I am, and he will only use and keep on his operating
position a radio that really does everything he demands from a radio, and he
demands a lot. I  recommend visiting his web site because you will get
literally unbiased information plus technical information from his own
labratory. I think you  will like the info you read there .

Tom - W4BQF