[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Filters 282 and 285

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Filters 282 and 285
From: "NZ8J" <nz8j@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:32:02 -0400
I sold the Paragon and the buyer didn't want the filters, so I have the
following for sale:

285 500 hz filter $65 shipped
282 250 hz filter $65 shipped

$125 for the pair shipped

If someone buys the pair I will throw in a 288 1.8 khz filter that works,
but I think it has more attenuation than it should. If you turn the PBT just
right, it will sound ok and the attenuation isn't too bad, but it seems to
have more attenuation than another one I had.   I wouldn't sell it like
that, but will throw it for the buyer of the pair as a little incentive..
:)

Thanks
Tim
Nz8J