[TenTec] SGC ADSP2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SGC ADSP2
From: <nz7c@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:01:01 -0400
Hi folks -
  I have an SGC2020/ADSP2 that I am very pleased with (considering the purpose
it was designed for of course).  I also have a Ten Tec Omni VI+ which includes
some DSP vintage 1996.
  The more recent design of the ADSP2 is really, for my ears, far superior to
the older technology on the Omni DSP - plus it has the 3 DSP filters. If I knew
how I would be very interested in installing an ADSP2 board in an Omni VI+. Has
anyone here tried this or know enough to suggest, in layman's terms, where/how
it would be installed on the TT? I doubt I will hear much response but that
extra 100Hz dsp filter on the Omni would be very effective.
Thanks in advance
73/Tim NZ7C