Re: [TenTec] Mistakes Happen

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Mistakes Happen
From: Clark Savage Turner <csturner@kcbx.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:35:12 -0700
I'll second your rational attitude here, Joe. Mistakes do happen, the human making the mistake may still be a fine ham (and I similarly know Barry to be a decent man whose intent is to prevent misunderstandings....)

I've recently been in some misunderstandings on this list where my intent was good, but in expressing myself, that good intent didn't show through. I know I need a break now and then. Goodwill... I like it.

Clark
WA3JPG