RE: [TenTec] SO2R with only one TenTec ORION?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [TenTec] SO2R with only one TenTec ORION?
From: "Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales" <sales@tentec.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:06:04 -0400
Actually, I only have one Orion.  When I need another one for contest weekends
I borrow the 565AT out of the visitor's radio room in the lobby for #2.

Backup rig, still have my Omni-VI Plus. It never gets used any more - though we
did press it into service as the multiplier station radio when we ran multi-single for
the WPX SSB contest back in March.

Scott Robbins
W4PA