[TenTec] ARGONAUT V QUESTION

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] ARGONAUT V QUESTION
From: burro5944@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 06:48:26 -0500
JUST PURCHASED THE CABLE TO OPERATE PSK31.
Sorry for the caps lock.
anyway how is the radio keyed for transmit. the cable has 4 female RCA phono plugs on is to be line in one is line out and one I believe is to key the PTT but there is no input on the radio.
Also I had to buy 2 male to female 1/8" Male is RCA phono female accepts a stereo cable which goes to the sound card of the computer will the stereo plug to the computer work as the cable from the radio line in and out is mono.
Now have I totally confused everyone as well as me. HiHi
FYI I have never worked this mode before so I am on my own with the help of all the TenTec Gurus (sp.) I believe I spelled it right.

Barry WB6LDL
Panama City FL