Re: [TenTec] RE: Delta I vs Delta II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RE: Delta I vs Delta II
From: "Ron Notarius" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 18:24:46 -0400
I don't recall offhand what number the Argonaut II was but it wasn't the
515.  That was the number for the third incarnation of the original Argonaut
505 (with the 509).  Sure wish now I'd picked one up (along with the
original Argosy 525) when I had the chance, back when I worked at Westech!
(Could have had the display units for cost, but I stayed with my now long
departed Atlas 110... oh well, one learns sooner or later!)