Re: [TenTec] No Orion Update

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] No Orion Update
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:11:53 -0400
Nope. No update. But they do have several issues they are working on very
hard, such as the audio, filter selections, and a few other issues. But they
are continuing to work on the next release. At this point they have to be
even more careful that they are not 'fixing' and 'breaking' at the same
time.

Tom  - W4BQF