Re: [TenTec] Basic question - Long

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Basic question - Long
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 15:42:12 -0400
John,

Very nicely written piece on the Orion and obviously coming from another ham
who  really likes the Orion.

Unfortunately your reference to computer software is seriously scary,
especially if you look at the time it has taken Mr. Gates to get his Windows
op system to really work without crashing. It sends shivers down my back to
think this can be the same long-term problem with SDR's.

Tom - W4BQF