Re: [TenTec] Tennessee Dreamin'

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Tennessee Dreamin'
From: "Ron Notarius" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:21:45 -0400
For some reason, that reminds me... and my apologies for going slightly off
topic here...

One of the last products announced by the second coming of Dentron (circa
1983-4) were a bunch of single band radios; don't remember now if they were
CW/SSB or SSB only, and I think they had an output around 25 watts.  I
remember seeing them being sold at a huge discount at Dayton that year...
and passing because the band I wanted was no longer available (bad mistake)
as I discovered the table in the flea market Sunday morning shortly after
arriving.  Dentron disappeared for good shortly thereafter.

Anyone else remember these rigs, or even get their hands on one?  Are any
still around anywhere?

73, ron wn3vaw