[Orion] Re: [TenTec] Chasing RTTY DX with the Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [Orion] Re: [TenTec] Chasing RTTY DX with the Orion
From: Charles Greene <W1CG@QSL.NET>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 07:47:56 -0400
Duane,

You can check out the New Communications Solutions Multi-RX Mixer at www.ncsradio.com I checked it out but decided to do something different for my case. I don't have an Orion, but operate S02R using two K2's or a K2/100 and an Omni-VI. I use N1MM Logger which runs two MMTTY's and two sound cards. It will also operate SO2V (two vfos, one transmitter) which may be more appropriate for the Orion.

Chas,

W1CG