RE: [TenTec] Titan 425 (Titan I) Vacuum Relay

To: "Ten Tec List" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TenTec] Titan 425 (Titan I) Vacuum Relay
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 15:00:42 -0500
Thanks to all for the quick and very detailed responses on this problem. My
older
S/N unit clearly uses the Jennings RJ1A, and I ordered two replacements from

http://www.mgs4u.com/

for $35 each plus shipping/handling.

Thanks especially to Dave, K1FK, who sent me very detailed tech info and data
sheets, and to Warren, K2BM, who pointed me to this site.

Bill, NY9H, also pointed me to Nationwide Radio and Eq. Sales LLC, KE9PQ,
who sells these relays pulled from new equipment for $40 plus S/H.

Jim  K9YC