[TenTec] IC7800 Review: Why is this being covered here?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] IC7800 Review: Why is this being covered here?
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:59:23 +0000
BINGO -- Jim Nailed IT

Coming attractions:

Orion v. Pro III
Orion v. FT dx 9000
each to be dissected in agonizing detail.
I once heard a saying years ago that the French talk about music more than they listen to it.
I think in America Ten Tecs talk about rigs more than they operate them.

Aieeeeeeeeeee!!

Rob
K5UJ

p.s. Al wins the prize for best tongue-in-cheek sarcasm. Really good one Al.

<<<>The 7800 review in RadCom came
out just a few days ago so it's currently a hot toppic.

I repeat the question -- why is this being discussed at such great on the
TenTec list? Isn't this list devoted to the operation, use, and maintenance of
TenTec gear?

Is it because some of our members are more intereted in "cheerleading" or
taking sides in a "mine is better than yours" (or "mine is bigger than yours")
playground fight?

Jim Brown K9YC>>>