Re: [TenTec] Orion Owners Try This

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Owners Try This
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:27:34 -0500
Indeed ...

For a while this morning I was copying 10Mhz WWV on the MAIN(?)
receiver.  The VFO locked, and it wouldn't let me put a different out-
of-band address in there, but it was copying WWV pretty well at
about 9.997Mhz while the sub receiver was on 20M SSB.

Can't get it to reoccur (well, I really don't have time to futz with it
today), but it only took about 3 minutes to get there the first time :-)

Grant/NQ5T

> Hello All,
>
> In a previous email I had asked Orion owners to try this:
>
> Use VFO-B as the Main VFO and VFO-A as the sub VFO for a
couple of
> days and observe the operation. (split band reception, copy VFO-
B to