Re: [TenTec] Yet another basic question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Yet another basic question
From: Jason Buchanan <jsb@digistar.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 12:19:11 -0400

So, asking about your experiences with the Orion audio and types of
headphones which seem to work the best.

AKG K 240 DF are quite nice, light also. You could wear these for days. I use mine all the time and never take them off feeling uncomfortable, etc. My pair are 15 years old but the new ones sound and feel the same. Depending on where you look you can find these for around $75 and on up.
http://www.akg.com/products/powerslave,mynodeid,186,id,253,pid,253,_language,EN.html

AKG K 240 S is about the same headphone as the DF model but is 55 ohms impedance. I don't own a pair of these so I can't tell you how they perform with a rig. http://www.akg.com/products/powerslave,id,252,_language,EN,mynodeid,5.html

vy 73 Jason N1SU