[TenTec] Re: TenTec qsk

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: TenTec qsk
From: "bob finger" <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:15:39 -0400
I have been licensed since 1966 and for the first time that I know of I have
been called a LID.  All because I do not use qsk on cw.  And I was not even
on the air when it happened!  Good thing it is only a hobby.  Not all of us
non qsk types make long cq's, step on dx all the time or tune up on top of
you.  After battling with TT to get ptt on cw for contest operation, now we
find out that anyone who does not use qsk is a LID.  Guess to prove them
right I will remove my auto dummy load insertion for a while so that you can
hear me tune up my amp in between dits.  73 bob de w9ge