Re: [TenTec] QSK of QSK and QSK definition

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] QSK of QSK and QSK definition
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 06:34:11 -0000
Ken

Your observation is correct but..............

The kind of QSK Ten Tec became famous for used to be referred to as FULL QSK
to distinguish it from more pedestrian manifestations. As time went on we
became used to referring to FULL QSK as QSK and the lesser variant became
Semi Break-in.

The strict Q code definition of QSK remains unchanged but it's useage has
moved on.

Bob, 5B4AGN