Re: [TenTec] WTB: clean Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB: clean Corsair II
From: "Jim Reid" <jimr.reid@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:31:29 -1000
Would you also like the matching external VFO?

I have both here.  My Corsair II is in primo condition;  was
back at Ten Tec a couple years ago,  and used little since.
I have three filters inside,  one of which is an Inrad,  but it is
little different from the stock TT filter for SSB.  The rig has
the TT CW filter,  whatever it is,  hi.

What additional would you pay for the external VFO?

73,  Jim  KH7M
On the Garden Island of Kauai

I would help with shipping to you via Fed Ex from out here
for both units.