[TenTec] Re: wtb: ICtsFT2000Mk6PRO14.5

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: wtb: ICtsFT2000Mk6PRO14.5
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:23:52 -0400
Hams are getting fewer but older and wealthier.We buy stuff like crazy
trying to get the latest thing out with the most flashing lights while there
are fewer and fewer of us to QSO with. While at a ham store Saturday, the
salesman told me about the guy who had just traded in an IC-781, FT1000 mk
V, 756proII and several 2 meter rigs for a new IC7800. His MK V was still in
the box, never opened!!! Of course he lost his shirt on that deal but hey,
it's only money. It's a good thing I didn't see the 7800 or I may have
walked out with one too. Instead I got what I went for, the IC-781. Being
anxious to get to the store before someone else got it, I got pulled over by
the local police for speeding but got off with only a warning. So now let's
see....What's next? These companies better get on the ball and start making
more new rigs for us!

wtb: ICtsFT2000MK6Pro14 Send pictures.

Steve N4LQ