[TenTec] Am I current with my subscription for your software?

To: tentec@contesting.com
From: Robert W Hosken <Robert.W.Hosken@aero.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:02:34 -0700
Carl,

I do not remember whether I paid up on time.  I have been on travel a lot.

73,
Bob Hosken
AK6X

             "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@earthlink.net>

             Sent by: tentec-bounces@contesting.com

                               <tentec@contesting.com>,
<RX320@yahoogroups.com>, <jupiter538@yahoogroups.com>

             09/01/2004 06:35 AM

            cc

       Subject
                                                 Please respond to
                               [TenTec] N4PY Software Version 2.18 now
available

                                               tentec@contesting.com

I just released a new version of my software this morning for the Pegasus,
Jupiter, Argonaut V, RX320, RX340, K2, and Kenwood radios.

See my user's group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/n4pysoftware
for details and also my webpage at www.n4py.com
.