Re: [TenTec] Sweep display freezing on Orion

To: <eric.sensi@skynet.be>, <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Sweep display freezing on Orion
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 09:49:57 -0400
Eric, This is an old problem (sweep freezing in sub-receive) with the Orion, and Ten Tec is aware of it. However, it still would be good to email to ditsnbits about the problem. I am not sure how high this one is on their "to fix" list, but possibly one of the BETA testers might enlighten us as to whether this issue is being fixed in the next version. Toby W4CAK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric SENSI" <eric.sensi@skynet.be>