[TenTec] Tired of Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Tired of Orion
From: "holladayfd" <holladayfd@multipro.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:04:15 -0500
 I have traded my Jupiter and put the Scout in a box in the closet.  It is
NOT that I have anything against Ten Tec, it is just that I am tired of the
continual bitching about the Orion.  I joined this list hoping for at least
some information about Ten Tec products but it seems that there is nothing
but gripes about the Orion.  I do not now nor will I ever have an Orion
(unless someone gives me one) so I have no dog in this fight.  I do however,
wish that some of you would lighten up a little.

73,
Frank K4VMO