RE: TT Re: TT [TenTec] Orion is going back to dealer... sorry !

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: RE: TT Re: TT [TenTec] Orion is going back to dealer... sorry !
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 22:46:15 -0400
NU1U wrote:
>I have had my Orion since September 2003 with all of the firmware upgrades.
No problems...... I had to pay to upgrade (errrr, fix bugs) my Icom 775DSP
(and my 735 and 765) sitting next to the Orion.

        And then there's Microsoft's perfect XP creation...over 95MB worth of
updates in the past few weeks...~75MB for XP's SP2 plus another 20MB for two
Microsoft.NET updates.  I pity anyone still using dial-up access.

Methinks we doth protest too much!

73, Bill W4ZV