Re: [TenTec] Orion reflector discussions

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion reflector discussions
From: John Sheeley <wb4qda@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:57:58 -0700 (PDT)
Rick
I have a first production run Orion about 1 and 1/2
years old I have never had the display
darkening in any way . I added the fan kit about 6
months ago but don't think I really need it . the
Orion stays on about 16 ours a day .I am completely
happy with my Orion and Ten-Tec service.I guess the
happy Orion owners don't say much.

John
WB4QDA