[TenTec] Tired of Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Tired of Orion
From: "Eric SENSI" <eric.sensi@skynet.be>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 18:09:58 +0200
I just wonder what I have to do to have an Orion working at home... It's
quite simple no ? I just wanted a working rig, no more, no less. I don't
care about the bucks, it means anything to me, I just want to complete my
DXCC chart, I'm not asking about winning an island in the south pacific.

I would like to be the guy who says "waoooouw, what an incredible
transceiver, the best I have ever had in my shack", but I'm sorry, at the
moment, I can't, this would be a lie.

The dealer is very responsive (except when I asked for a replacement) but I
can't have the problems fixed by software means. Now, the radio is in the
box, I've lost too much time trying to put out something of this radio. The
dealer received some MPEG videos I took with my digital camera about the
stupid things I have just operating my Orion. It's a shame that I can't post
any videos here because I'm pretty sure you all, will stop treating me as a
roasted chicken and says : "Oh God, this  guy is really unlucky !".

Best 73's to all.

PS : If it's possible to buy the Orion Scott is using during his DVD demo, I
will be that customer, for sure ! Just kidding.

Eric, ON6CV.