RE: TT Re: TT [TenTec] Orion is going back to dealer... sorry !

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: TT Re: TT [TenTec] Orion is going back to dealer... sorry !
From: "RM" <royalct@inr.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 19:07:19 -0400
Bill,

I also have been running XP Pro since October 2001; NO Problems so
far...Yep, there are bug fixes for the last 3 years.  However, the other
computer, sitting next to the XP machine, loaded with Red Hat Linux has
crashed and burned with 'freebie' Linux applications.  So far, the XP PRO is
the more reliable machine.

Oh, the XP machine is running SP2 without a hitch so far (did my homework
and upgraded the two apps that Microsoft listed as problems).

What's this got to do with Orion......Gee, guess we will have to figure that
out.

Maybe the ole tube radios should come back out...........

Ron ..... NU1U