Re: [TenTec] Re: TenTec manual

To: martin@aa6e.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: TenTec manual
From: Martin Ewing <martin@aa6e.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:11:53 -0700 (PDT)
I misspoke.  The 'rfsquared' site has the firmware
updates, programmer's reference manual (with the info
you need on the serial port setup!), various tech
memos, and the schematics.  However, the actual manual
can be found at

http://www.tentec.com/565manual.PDF

 as you will find at the Orion page at

http://www.tentec.com/TT565.htm

The site is more disorganized than I thought!

TT does _not_ provide a "service manual" for the Orion
that I've been able to find.  I.e., one that tells you
how to disassemble the beast, how to align, test, or
replace things.  No photos to help you get cables
plugged into the right sockets, etc.  Things you'd
expect in a service manual.

-Martin