Re: [TenTec] new orion/writelog

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] new orion/writelog
From: "Mark Erbaugh" <mark@microenh.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:37:28 -0400
Skip,

The TenTec SDR (software defined radio) net supports the newer TT radios
(Pegasus, Jupiter, Orion).  We meet every Sunday at 6:00pm Eastern
(Sevierville) time, 2200 Z (during daylight savings) on 7.251. Please join
us. I'm one of the four NCS's along with Jerry KO4CH, Bert K1WZC and Randy
N4TVC.  Bert should be NCS on 9/12.

73,
Mark Erbaugh, N8ME